Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Silent Sorrow In Empty Boats

Fuck Turd Art! I don't give a shit anymore, and neither do you.

The Wheel of Life, in all its mundane glory, begins another revolution.

Something tells me I've been here before.

Deja Frickin' Vu!

Not pleasant.

From out of the utter normalcy of the routine comes this sound, monotonous, high-pitched, never-ending, the sound you hear when someone punches you in the ear.

It's coming from inside me. And it's getting louder.

It's my inside screaming.

In Fear. In Regret. In Sorrow.

For Change. For Love. For Help.

I'm lying in bed with the light on, staring at the ceiling, with nothing but the 'tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock...' of the clock and the 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...' in my ears, the realisation slowly dawning that life, at this very moment, sucks.

I'm just being a wanker. Maybe I shouldn't have had those baked beans for dinner.

What can I say? I'm a gloomy bastard. Go figure...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

7 comments:

Penny Lane said...

Awwwww... don't worry, you got me working on it remember ;-)

Tartrazina said...

eeeeeeee.

dazedandconfused said...

u want a woman.

Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid said...

penny - yes. i feel better already...

tart - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

dazed - is that a statement or a question? either way, my response is - probably...

Anonymous said...

Save the left ear, you're not a painter! To cure the angst, listen to David Gilmour's brilliant new CD: "On an Island". The best new music I've heard in years. With help from Crosby and Nash too!

Kartik

GeekBeyondRedemption said...

Save the left ear! Cut off the right!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

The baked beans would have made a noise at the other end I presume!?

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling mate...